When will the winner be chosen?
Drawing will take place on April 19, 2019 at 12 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
When can I sign up for the contest?
The promotion begins on April 5, 2019 at 12:00:00 a.m. (ET), and ends on April 19, 2019 at 12:00:00 p.m. (ET).
No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited, including all states requiring registration (including, but not limited to Rhode Island).
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal United States (Except Rhode Island) residents who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence, with a minimum age of 18 years as of the date of entry. Employees and directors of zZounds Music, LLC, ("Sponsor"), their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of the households of such employees and directors (whether or not related) are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Promotional Period: Promotion begins on April 5, 2019 at 12:00:00 a.m. (ET), and ends on April 19, 2019 at 12:00:00 p.m. (ET). A day begins at 12:00:01 a.m. (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET).
To enter, go to https://www.facebook.com/zZounds and click on the giveaway entry page tab. For one entry into the drawing, fill in required information, and click on the submit button (which may appear one or more times and may be labeled other than "Submit"). By registering you agree that you would like to receive more information about zZounds.com via email. (You may opt out of the receipt of such information at any time by following the instructions in the email or as indicated on the web site). Once you enter you may be provided with a prompt to share the giveaway via a unique link. Each entry via your unique link grants you an additional entry to the giveaway (limit of five additional entries through unique link entrants) If unique link is not given upon entry, all entrants will only be granted one entry. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes rules to address special offers, as developed by the sponsor. Entries must be received by April 19, 2019 at 11:59:59 a.m. (ET). Any other attempt at Internet or email entry is void. (b) Limit one entry per person and one entry per Facebook account. The Sponsor will attempt, to the best of its ability, to eliminate multiple entries. Any attempt by any person to obtain multiple entries by using multiple/different accounts or any other methods may void all of that person's entries and that person may be disqualified. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries or email; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, any technical error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
4. Drawing: Upon completion of the entry period, a winner will be selected at random from the list of qualified participants and notified via the email address used to enter. The winner must claim his/her prizes by submitting an affidavit of identity as well as a W-9 form within 5 business days of receipt of forms. If the winner has not claimed his/her prize within 5 business days, he/she will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected.
5. Prize: Grand Prize: One winner will receive one (1) Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface, two (2) Shure SM7B Dynamic Microphones, two (2) sE Electronics Dynamite DM1 Microphone Preamps and two (2) On-Stage MBS5000 Boom Arms. Products awarded will be provided by the manufacturer and are subject to availability. Certain restrictions may apply. Estimated Approximate Retail Value: $1,239.89. The approximate retail value is not meant to guarantee the winner, winner's spouse, or inheritors any specific cash value of the award, and no cash alternative is offered. Other restrictions on the award may apply and are subject to change. If winner cannot accept the entire prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner to be chosen by the Sponsor in accordance with the rules for the Drawing.
6. General Conditions. Winners must complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 5 days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if any winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be selected if need be. By accepting prize, where permitted by law, winners grant to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to Sponsor's authority (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) the right to use and publish his/her name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notification, review or approval. Entrants, by participating, release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, other sites promoting the Sweepstakes, and their parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the web site, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and the disqualification of any entrant using any such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the dispute will be resolved in the sole discretion of the sponsor. In all circumstances, the winner will be deemed to be a participant and must comply with these rules or forfeit the prize.
7. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or technical failure or unauthorized access to the web site. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading or copying materials from or use of the web site. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason, for example but not limited to, of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from entries received prior to the action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor . IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, OTHER SITES PROMOTING THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITES www.zZounds.com or OTHER WEBSITES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (1): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, with arbitration proceedings to be held in Bergen County New Jersey, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsor and/or companies performing promotions in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Bergen County, NJ.
9. zZounds Music, LLC reserves the right to amend these contest rules at anytime without notice.
10. Winners List: For name of winner, visit www.zZounds.com/winners.
Sponsored by: zZounds Music, LLC, 8 Thornton Road, Oakland, NJ 07436.
Complete Rules: By entering into this drawing, the participant accepts the rules and limitations of liability described above. If any of the terms of the Sweepstakes rules are declared to be unenforceable, all other terms will remain in force.